Collect Feedback On Your Contract
From Help Wiki
The Individual Study System allows for feedback from your sponsors to be immediately reviewed.
Send your Draft for Feedback
- Click on Share Contract.
- Type a short message to your faculty and any field supervisors and subcontractors.
- Press "Send draft for review" to share your contract and short message.
- You can continue to edit your contract at this stage.
- If you have a field supervisor or sub-contractor, make sure the email you list for them in your contract is the same email they sign up with to get their Evergreen individual study sponsor account.
- If your field supervisor/sub-contractor did use the correct email, let the Deans know what username your field supervisor/sub-contractor is using. They may have been mistaken for as a spam application.
- When someone leaves feedback, comments are immediately viewable
- Login to my.evergreen.edu and click on Individual Study Contracts to quickly view your contract's status
- Look for "new" under the feedback column
- Click on the title of your contract
- Click View Feedback
- Feedback is denoted by a yellow box
- Make any changes if you receive any and send your draft for review again
- If there are no suggested changes, you can go ahead and obtain approvals.