MyVoicemail is our college web-based voicemail system. This application allows Evergreen employees to listen to their office voicemail via the web instead of using an off campus/personal phone to listen to the messages left on their office phone. The steps below will take you through step-by-step on how to use MyVoicemail.
1) Launch a web browser of your choice and navigate to office.com. Once you are on the page, click the Sign In icon. You will want to Sign In with your full Evergreen email address and your current Evergreen password. You will notice that after you type out your full Evergreen email address and click Next the page will refresh and then allow you to type in your password.
2) After you sign in with your Evergreen credentials you will be redirected to your Office 365 landing page. From here you will want to click on the All Apps icon to view all the apps you have access to. Please note, the list of applications is dependent on what you have been authorized for in Office 365. Not every user will have the same list of available applications.
3) After you click on the All Apps icon, the page will refresh and list out all o the applications you can access. From here, you will want to click on the icon titled MyVoicemail.
4) After you click on the MyVoicemail icon a separate browser tab will open and take you to myvoicemail.evergreen.edu. This is where you will then type in your office extension and security code for that extension and click login.
5) After you click login you will then be able to view and listen to the voicemails that were left on your office phone. The on-screen options will allow you to play, delete, and mark voicemails as unread.
6) Once you are finished listening to your voicemail you can click the Logout icon located in the top right hand corner of the page.