Office 365 Apps
From Help Wiki
Microsoft/Office 365 is available for all members of the Evergreen community.
Access these resources by visiting office.com and logging in with your Evergreen credentials:
- a mailbox with 1TB of mail storage
- 1TB of file storage on OneDrive
- the office suite, which includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and more
Student access to Microsoft 365 offers:
- Free (for the time you're a student) downloads of the Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc) for up to five devices
- Web-based access to the same programs listed above and some additional features like OneNote (a note-taking app)
- 1TB free cloud storage via OneDrive
Upon successful sign in, you should see a page that looks like this:
How to download/install Office:
- Click the "Install Office" button at the top right of the page
- Select "Office 365 Apps" to download the full suite, or "Other install options" to download individual applications
- Open the installer once it finishes downloading
- Follow the instructions provided per your operating system
- Note: If you receive an error indicating that you don't have admin rights, please submit a ticket at https://help.evergreen.edu for further assistance.
Install Office365 on your Chromebook
- Must have ChromeOS 53(+)
- Chromebook hardware is newer than 2016
- Install Google Play on Chromebook
- You will need to install each Microsoft Office 365 application separately, or install the bundle package:
What happens when I leave the college?
- Once your user account is deleted from our systems, you will lose access to all desktop and web apps provided by your college subscription to Office 365.