Scientific Software and Resources for Remote Use
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 09:58, 7 April 2020 by Geeraerd
Scientific software and resources for remote learning Spring Quarter 2020
- Microsoft Office 365 sign in with Evergreen credentials.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop recommend the preview version at this time.
- YouTube Studio --video editing. Requires Google account to use.
Scientific Computing Software
- ArcGIS Online Evergreen Geoduck Maps contact David Geeraerts, Scientific Computing Manager, for an account.
|XLMiner Analysis ToolPak||Statistical analysis in Google Sheets, with functions matching the Analysis ToolPak in desktop Excel.||Requires setting up access with a Google account.|
|SSH Agent for Google Chrome||Provides an SSH Agent implementation for Chrome's Secure Shell extension.||Also known by Secure Shell App|
|Text Editor||Simple text editor.||Great way of stripping out formatting code just to be left with text.|
|Auto-LaTeX||Create LaTex in Google Documents||More information can be found here.|
|Markdown Preview Plus||View markdown (.md) files||More information can be found here.|
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe is providing temporary home use licenses until May 31 2020. See: Installation Instructions and check the system requirements for individual apps. If your computer's operating system does not meet the minimum requirements for an app the last version that will work on your computer will be installed.
See Also: Media Software
No account or having problems logging in?
Request help as a guest