Video Edit Suites
From Help Wiki
The video edit suites are three editing stations set up like the stations in the Multimedia Lab.
Equipment in all rooms
- 27" Retina iMacs with quad 4.0 GHz I7 processors and 24 GB of Ram
- Second 1920x1080 monitor
- Zoom UAC-2 audio interface
- JBL near field speakers
- Korg Nanokey midi keyboard
Video Edit 2
- Adjustable height desk
- Wacom Cintiq tablet
- They are in their own rooms around the corner from the Multimedia Lab in L1524, L1526 and L1528.
- The Video Edit Suites are available to students in programs or individual learning contracts that are a paying an appropriate media fee.
- The Video suites require a proficiency which involves completing a simple Canvas course on the equipment operation and lab policies.
- Visit the lab access page for information about scheduling a proficiency.
- For more information call 360-867-5455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once proficient students can schedule time and check out keys from Media Loan.