[THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
As of (TBD), The Evergreen State College is transitioning to using Canvas as our primary Learning Management System. Canvas sites are available to all programs and courses at Evergreen and may be requested through Presence. You can access sites available to you through my.evergreen.edu.
A Canvas site can be created for any program or course offering, and use by Faculty is optional. Sites become available to students after they are "published" (made visible) by Faculty. Students will be enrolled 21 days before classes begin.
There are many advantages to using Canvas
- Post your syllabus and readings for your students, in compliance with copyright requirements.
- Use the Discussion feature for hosting online dialogues or peer review.
- Use the Rich Text Editor to embed media or provide students with audio feedback.
- Use the Scheduler tool so students can sign up for Evaluation conferences.
Top Faculty Topics
- Faculty Canvas Tutorial
- Creating a Home Page in Canvas
- Course Availability: Publish Your Canvas
- Working with Groups in Canvas
- How Enrollment Works with Canvas
- Adding or Removing Students in Canvas