As of May 2014, The Evergreen State College has transitioned to Canvas as our primary Learning Management System. Canvas sites can be self-selected by Faculty through the Academic Technologies site. Once available, sites can be accessed from your my.evergreen.edu page. Moodle will no longer be available as a selection option after Spring 2015.
To learn more about Canvas:
- Canvas Guide - for an overview of Canvas and all related help pages at Evergreen
- Canvas Orientation for Faculty - learn the basics of building and managing a site through this Canvas course
- Canvas FAQs for Faculty - common questions about using Canvas
- Student Startup Guide for Canvas (Instructure's QuickStart Guide)
Still have questions about or problems with Canvas, contact Academic Computing or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227.
Pages in category "Canvas"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Canvas - Create Group Discussions
- Canvas and Microsoft 365
- Canvas at Evergreen
- Canvas for Students
- Canvas Guide
- Canvas Login for Evergreen Users
- Canvas Public Index
- Canvas Quick Tips: 15 Essential Steps for Success
- Canvas Site Templates
- Communicating in Canvas
- Content Migration from Moodle to Canvas