Difference between revisions of "Accessibility Checklist"
From Help Wiki
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
*Do links use descriptive text?
*Do links use descriptive text?]]
Revision as of 18:42, 5 October 2017
Accessibility Checklist with How-To Guides Use this checklist to make sure you've got an accessible website: Click on the links below to learn more and improve the accessibility of your site.
- Are lists created properly using the built-in bulleting/numbering tool? Proper List Format
- Do images include alt (alternative) text? Alt Text and Captioning Within Canvas
Checklist for Accessibility within specific Canvas Features
- Quizzes: Instructors can moderate a quiz for individuals who require more time or need multiple attempts. To learn more see the Canvas Guide for Quiz Exceptions.
- SpeedGrader and DocViewer: DocViewer is a tool built into Speed Grader that allows faculty to leave annotated feedback on student work. The annotations are accessible and can be read by screen readers.
- User Settings: The User Settings page had a feature option called High Contrast Style. Once enabled, this feature provides a higher contrast for buttons, tabs, and other areas throughout Canvas. To learn more see the Canvas Guide for changing user settings.